Legal Nurse Consultant Services:
- Identify and request relevant documents for case analysis.
- Review and interpret all medical records.
- Find missing records or gaps in documentation.
- Screen your cases for merit.
- Identify causation issues.
- Identify potential key providers.
- Review for any damages or injuries and any contributing factors.
- Discern standards of care, identifying any possible deviations from reasonable and customary clinical practice.
- Review records for signs of tampering.
- Organize medical records in chronological order for easy reference.
- Develop written reports & summaries, chronologies and charts as necessary.
- Educate legal personnel on medical care related to case findings.
- Assist in the deposition process by providing relevant questions regarding the medical issues.
Get Your Questions Answered!